Certified Millburn NJ Home Inspector | Blair Inspection Services
We bring a detail-oriented, educated, smart and experienced approach to all our certified Essex County NJ home and property inspections. With years of experience, including owning and selling homes, as well as working in construction – Blair Inspection Services has an excellent eye for the mechanics of and for inspecting your home or property.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can serve you and all your home inspection needs!
About Certified Essex County NJ Home Inspections
A home inspection is a non-invasive detailed inspection of a home. During all our Millburn and Essex County NJ certified home inspections, we will tour your house and property looking for defects and strengths of construction, as well as educating and giving you tips on keeping your house in excellent condition. You can check out a sample of one of our extensive home inspection reports here.
We test different systems within the house, townhouse or condominium and look at their components. The home inspection is performed following the State of New Jersey Regulations. (N.J.A.C. 13:40-15.16 (c).
We perform a nondestructive inspection of the following:
- Structural foundation, floors, walls, ceilings, and roof
- Exterior surfaces, doors, windows, decks, steps, and railings
- Roof- drainage, flashing, skylights and chimney exteriors
- Plumbing-bathrooms, supply, and distribution, drain, waste and venting system, water tanks
- Electrical – main panel, wiring, circuit breakers, switches and outlets
- Heating – furnace, boiler and fuel storage (if applicable)
- Air Conditioning – central cooling systems (weather permitting, must be over 65F)
- Interiors – walls, ceilings, floors, stairways, kitchen-stoves, refrigerators and dishwashers
- Insulation & Ventilation- unfinished spaces, crawl spaces, and attic
- Fireplaces – visual inspection of a hearth, fireboxes, lintels, damper, and flue if visible
Our Essex County NJ Home & Property Inspector Services
Why are NJ home inspections important?
Home inspections help identify any major issues with a home, and they are often an essential resource for buyers prior to closing.
Can NJ home inspections be done during COVID-19?
Yes! With the recommended guidelines and precautions in place, home inspections can still be done during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Will an NJ home inspection detect Radon?
At Blair Inspection Services, we offer Radon testing to our clients throughout Essex County NJ and beyond.